11.21.2010

In The Past...

few weeks, we've been busy.  I'm working on getting my Mimi Made Etsy shop up and running, getting a new blog together, hosted Bunco at my house, had a boutique I was preparing for, always lots of Family time and random activities, Tyler hurt his foot {so he's been less help then normal}, then Tyler hurt his back {forget about the foot, the back is much worse} and so on and so forth.  You get the point.  

So here's a {not so little} display of what we've been up to.

Warning: Picture Post! ...and lots of them!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Play dates at the mall.
Photobucket
Max starting rice cereal.  He's still not totally sure if he likes it.
Photobucket
Lots of crazy Lola stunts!
Photobucket
A fun drive down to Tucson with just my Brother's and Sister's.  We had such a blast, we need more reasons to drive all together for semi long distances.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Photobucket
FHE with my family.  Started at In-N-Out for a quick dinner,
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Then we all drove out to my Mom's friend, Jennifer's house to see her AMAZING display of the Halloween Department 56 Houses.  Seriously, so much work goes into this display, it's a fun tradition to come out and see all the piece's.  Thank you Jennifer for so graciously hosting us and all the crazy kids!
Photobucket
A close up {sorry, my camera sucks, but you get the point}.
Photobucket
Lola enjoying the yummy {and darling} cupcakes Jennifer made for us.
Photobucket
Just a cute pic of little miss Lo Boat.  I love this girl and the sassiness that comes with her.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Of course, we got the two littles together for some play time.  
I love how similar they are, yet TOTALLY different.  
Scotty is a little overachiever.  
He's standing, rolling over, eating cereal and baby food.  
Max, well, Max likes to chill most of the time.  
He still can't figure out that his legs are actually useful, he's not getting the whole eating off a spoon thing, and he's certainly way too lazy to try and roll himself over.  
Way to go Scotty, you are more then welcome to teach your cuz a thing or two!
Photobucket
Toms is getting so big, he had his very first visit in the Dentist chair!  He was perfect!  He left there commenting on how nice those people were.  He got to pick a prize {silly band} from the treasure chest, play a video game, watch a little bit of "Bugs Life".  He did so well getting his cleaning and taking the x-rays.  It was a small dream come true for me.  If only he didn't have $1,200.00 worth of work needed.  Uhg, apparently Pediatric Dentists are in a VERY profitable business. 
Photobucket
Mr. Maxwell decided one evening to stay up and hang with his Momma.  
I think it was close to 12:30 when he finally crashed.
Photobucket
Lola waiting for the Mesa, Veterans Day parade to start.  My SIL Alyson is the AZ Young Mother of The Year, so she was on in the parade.  She let Tommy walk along with all her kids in the parade.  He was thrilled, and we went to watch!
Photobucket
Kate, Lola and Gracie enjoying the beautiful weather and waiting to see the cousins.
Photobucket
Thomas and Jack running alongside the carriage.  They were throwing out candy to the crowd, running around and having a great time.  Needless to say, Toms was exhausted by the end of the day from all the walking around.  Lots of fun, but lots of crazy confusion and waiting around.  
Never the less, great memories all around.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Girl's Night Out with my Mom and Sister's.  We took about 10 pictures trying to get each one of us in it. Finally, we got one or two that worked, I don't even care what I look like, at least we're all in the shot!  Dinner at Mi Amigos, saw the movie "Morning Glory", then splurged on some Cold Stone ice cream to wrap it all up.  I love my family, it was a great night to hang out and laugh with one another.  
Thanks Mom for treating!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another FHE, this time with the other side of the family at DQ.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lola feels the need to infringe on Max's playtime whenever he's on the floor.  
Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weekly play group.  
This past week we had a little picnic on the driveway with a good old hot-n-ready.  
Can't beat the convenience and cost of Little Caesar's.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Morning time around our house can be really cute and cuddly, 
as well as...
Photobucket
...a little crazy!  and I'm not just talking about the hair!

Wow, told you a had a lot of pictures.  I feel as though I have sufficiently documented the past few weeks of our life.  Now I need to sleep so I can start it all over again tomorrow.  With the Holidays literally right around the corner, things will only get busier.  
...and I can't wait to see what memories we'll make tomorrow!

night, night.

1 comment:

Kylee and Dustin said...

$1200! in dental work, and I'm panicking over dustin's $300!