11.26.2010

Girls Night In

Last weekend I had the pleasure of hosting our "Girls Night Out" with my friends.  It was once a Bunco group but for the past three years or so we've just met once a month to chat and enjoy good company.
Photobucket
I ADORE my girlfriends!  We have such a random mix of personalities and come from all over the place, it's amazing how we ever found each other.  But we did, and we love it!  I only get the chance to host once a year so I knew I wanted to do something fun.  I could have chosen the easy way out {pizza or something quick} but I decided last minute to make a yummy breakfast.
Photobucket

We had Pop-up Pancakes with Fresh Whipped Cream and Berries in individual sized trifle bowls, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Blueberry Muffins, Yogurt and Granola.
Photobucket
Then I made Hot Chocolate and Orange Juice to sip on.  We dined outside under the soft twinkling lights draped over our porch, and later would light a fire and enjoy the chilly fall breeze.  It was perfect {if I do say so}.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Great company, conversations, weather, food and treats!  It's a night each one of us look forward to sharing each month.  I feel like EVERYONE needs good friends to share their lives with and help them get through motherhood as well as marriage, sometimes!

Thanks girlies for being such great company, love ya!

No comments: