9.08.2010

Our Sunday Best

...or close enough to it.  A good friend of mine has a matching tie business.  It's great.  They even sell little sashes for girls and mom's to match too.  I made this sash into a belt for Lo and used the rest of it to make me a broach.  We had these for our Easter outfits this past year and didn't get a family picture.  Anyway, here is a little shot of at least the two crazies wearing them.  Thanks Ashley for creating such a great product for the matchy, matchy momma's out there.
Photobucket
Go HERE to get some for your family.  Great for all those Holiday photo shoots coming up!

1 comment:

Tiffany Haynes said...

They are adorable! I loved your outfit on Sunday, too! The flower broach is to die for!

Thanks for entering my giveaway on my photography blog. Check back tomorrow to see if you are the lucky winner!!