5.15.2009

Bohemian Bliss Soiree and Vintage Market

Alright people. The event is tonight and things are looking AMAZING! I've been setting up my booth this morning and can't wait to see everything come together. I've got lots of fun Blingy Jewelry and of course all my binky clips and key chains, so stop by & shop.
Tonight is the "Soiree" that costs $30. to get in. But it's gonna be a great party with over 200 people in attendance. If you wear a glamourous costume then it's only $15 to come in. They will be giving Home Tours of two of the most amazing homes I've ever seen, food, drinks, music and lots of fun goodness to buy!
So come on by and get first dibs on all the fun merchandise as well as a beautiful evening under the stars. Go HERE to see all the different vendors involved and get your tickets HERE or at the door.
So just a recap of all the info:

Friday, May 15th 7-10pm Bohemian Bliss Soiree~ TICKETS are $30 per person or $15 if dressed in your fancy schmancy bohemian attire. Evening Includes: Bohemian Light Fare & Libations, Preview Party, Live Music, Home Tour & Shopping Saturday, May 16th 7am- Noon: The vintage market is FREE & open to the public & Home Tours will be from 10-noon @ $5. per person.

Easy as that! Hope to see you there!!!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a wonderful event. I wish you LOTS of success!

Charmaine said...

I am so incredibly jealous!! I wish I was in AZ so I could go!