5.15.2009

The Party was Amazing!

Tonight was seriously so fun! There was so much eye candy I could hardly stand it. If you came you know what I am talking about, if you didn't you must come tomorrow morning!!!!! It seriously won't disappoint. I took a million pictures but about half way through the evening I lost my camera. I am seriously so bummed about it! I don't even care so much about the camera, it's all the pictures that I lost. So if anyone hears of a lost camera, or even finds one tomorrow let me know. I really just want the memory card.

Anyway, sorry I don't have pics of it all, but trust me it's well worth the time to come over in the morning and check out all the fun goodness!

Stop in and say hello! I'm the first booth as soon as you come into the back yard. See you there!

No comments: