11.02.2008

A BIG Project!

Toms room has been so unorganized for so long, so on Friday during the day I decided to take on this challenge.  I have no idea why, but I just wanted to get something accomplished in the way of organizing/cleaning.  So I took EVERY single piece of toy that Toms has and dumped them all on the floor of his bedroom.  WOW!!!  He has a lot of crap!
Daily ProjectSee!
Anyway, it all got cleaned up and organized into all the correct bins and proper spaces.  It felt so good at the end of the day.  And he has actually has kept it clean since.  YEAH!  Mission accomplished, at least until the cousins come over again.  Doesn't it feel good to have things clean though, that's one of my favorite feelings is knowing that my house is in order.  ahh, now just for the rest of this place!

No comments: