10.03.2011

A Welcome to Fall Living

It's here!  Even if the weather is still in the 90's, I don't care, Fall is here.  If I wait for it to get cooler I'll miss the whole thing.  Anyhoo, here is a little recap of the past weekend we had.  Did I mention how excited I am that it's October?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tommy's Preschool Art,  Maxers impression on Lola's arm
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mr. Daredevil, Tommy's Birthday dinner at El Charro
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Building Tommy's first set of Lego's
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Costco trip, We made the decision to go to Disneyland in November with Tyler's family.
Our Christmas gift to us.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Playing with new hair style's at Bunko, Watching General Conference on my small computer.  {I need a new one before the next conference!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Love him!  Sorting and organizing a ton of the kids clothing while listening to Conference.  Been on the to do list for awhile.  Feels great to have it done!
Photobucket
Met at my friend Jill's house to hang and eat dinner during the Priesthood session.  Here's some of the cute kiddos.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
After putting the two little's to bed {while Tommy and Tyler were still at the ASU game} I cuddled up into bed and watched a movie that I wanted to watch and did a little journaling.  It was heaven!  Tommy got to go to the ASU game with Tyler for the first time this season.  He loved it, and we won!  Bonus!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My first taste of Pumpkin pie this season!  First of two slices and many more to come!  Some of the little cousins hanging out together at Grandma's house in between conference sessions on Sunday.  We didn't stage this photo.  They were all sitting there on their own.  Too cute!
Photobucket
My nephew Cooper, age 7, was taking notes during the morning and afternoon sessions of conference.  These were some of his notes.  I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Where we found the babies getting into trouble.  The craziness we endured during the afternoon session while trying to keep all the children quite.  We didn't get much out of that session, or at least I didn't.  But still nice to be with the family and feel of the spirit together.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Later Sunday evening we headed over to Spencer and Tiffani's house to share dinner with them.  It was a decent enough night to sit outside and let the kids play on some of the bikes and such.  I even took a little stroll through the neighborhood on Tiff's cruiser.  Then we threw all the kids into their massive shower.  After which we went to Granny and Papa's house to go for a little visit.  The last picture is of Thomas sitting in my bed next to me as I was journaling.  He wanted to journal too and I love watching him draw and come up with such cute little pictures so I was happy to have the company.  
A great way to end an amazing weekend!

No comments: