11.02.2010

Learning Bad Habits

I give up.
It's useless, Toms is gonna teach Lola bad habits.
It's inevitable and there is very little, if anything I can do about it.

Fortunately, this particular learned habit is kinda cute when Lola does it.  Read on.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lola: "mom, mom, mom, MOM, Mom, Momma, Mom, mom, mom, MOM"
Me: "What Lola?"
Lola: "uhm, uhm, uhm, Uhm, Uhhhm, uhm, uuuhhhhhmmmm, uhm, uhm"

Unfortunately, Tommy doesn't understand why it's so cute when she is trying to talk to me as opposed to when he does it and I loose my patience.  Poor kid.  Such is the life of siblings.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Love love love the matching jammies.

Unknown said...

ok so we are taking family pictures this week and i was going to see if i could stop by on wednesday sometime to look at your hairbows?? let me know asap!!! email me at jillian.farnsworth@gmail.com
thanks chick!

Bubbly Faces said...

Your kiddos are so dang cute!! I love the jammies. ps. I love banner #5. It's totally you.

Jen said...

Cutest Pic ever!!!!!