8.02.2010

L.O.L.A.

Photobucket
A pistol if ever there was one.  She is seriously giving us a run for our money.  It's a good thing she's so cute.  She is such a stinker when the camera comes out.  Sometimes she'll pose and say "cheeeeese" but mostly just scream and walks the other way.  I went out to the mall the other day and bought this darling little number from Janie and Jack for her.  I had to try it on her as soon as I came home.  I just love her in it.  She has also become obsessed with wearing shoes all of a sudden.  Found these fun loafers at Nordy's.

I realize how fun it is to dress little girls so it's better if I stay clear of the malls, but every once in awhile a momma needs a little retail therapy.  Who better to shop for then cute little Lo Boat?  Wish I looked that cute in something like this.  That's a funny thought.

Off to bed now. Night.

No comments: