6.07.2010

Lola, a quick learner

She just figured out how to open the garage door all on her own.  Not the Big door, but the one that leads into the house from the garage.  Nice.  We just had to laugh, otherwise I'd be crying.  Another item to add to the list of baby proofing.  On Saturday Tyler installed child proof locks on all the cabinets in the kitchen. I've had to do a lot of redecorating to put things out of her reach, and I'm thinking gates throughout the house is going to be a much needed step once the baby gets here.  Good Times.
{Cheeto Face}
If she wasn't so darn cute I'd be afraid for her life.  But she's just too fun to have around to get too frustrated with her.

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

I remember how much I hated having to put everything out of reach. This too shall pass. Now i miss them being so little.

jillian said...

im afraid of beckham! he can open all the doors and even turn the tv on and off. he just goes where EVER he wants and it totally scares me!