4.15.2010

LO's

I don't get to scrap much lately, but I've squeezed it in somehow. {obviously, my house is a mess and we have no dinner on the table}

Enjoy!

This one was made with DeCrow Designs "She" kit. I'm a big fan of Miss Molly's
and it doesn't hurt that she's one of my besties! Love ya Moll, and thanks for the 
scrapping cuteness!


This is a brand spankin' new kit from Molly and her big sis Tangie. Check it out HERE. A very fun 
take on a Jungle Theme. Thanks ladies for being so incredibly talented with the old Photoshop!  
These were pictures of last summer when my Mom, Sister's and I went to Kingman to visit some family 
friends. We had a wonderful weekend and did so many fun things. Tommy got to shoot his very first 
gun.  He looks so cute holding it up in those pictures.
I'm off now to go and watch some Pinewood Derby fun down at the church. Have a great evening!

No comments: