1.16.2010

Three Years of Blogging

I can't believe I've been blogging for THREE years now.  Wow, Happy "BLOG" Birthday to me!
Photobucket
{This photo has nothing to do with the post, but is just a cute picture of Thomas for a little bit of fun.}

For the past few months I've been slacking in the blog/journaling/digital scrap booking departments.  One of my resolutions is to start back up.  I love being able to look back on all the things we've done in the past few years.  Seeing all the fun pictures, remembering the Holidays and Birthdays.  I have the worst memory, so I love that it's all here just waiting for me to remember all the fun.

Anyway, Journaling my life is certainly a goal I can accomplish.  Only, not today.  It is now 1:30 am and I seriously need to sleep.  I find myself checking in on all the other blogs I follow and not keeping up with mine.  Unfortunately, it needs to be one or the other.  I need to focus on mine.  I thought maybe if I blogged about it then I'd be held accountable, in some way.

So possibly starting next week {after I finish one more HUGE scrapbook for someone else} I plan on coming back to the virtual world.

So, sorry for the absence but here's to starting fresh and doing at least two or three different "journaling" posts or Digi Scrap pages a week.

Wish me luck, I think I'll need it!

Photobucket
{a little more cuteness to leave you with, sorry about the poor photo quality, 
this was the best pic out of like 15, the little stinker}

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cute photos! I think most of us blog in fits and spurts. Sometimes we have lots to say, sometimes not so much. Do what works best for your own family!