12.07.2009

Dear Santa,

Here are a few ideas for you in case you were wondering.


Maternity Clothes.  {Oh, BTW, I'm pregnant.  Yes, again.}

Go HERE for this cute number.

These are also way cute!

I like THIS top too.

I want some cute leggings too.  These are from Anthro.


Three of THESE shams for my bed.  Also from Anthro.


The LOLA Perfume by Marc Jacobs.  How fun that the same year Lola was born a perfume came out with her name.  I have to have it.


At least a 1TB External Hard Drive.  The more memory the better!


A new camera.  Tyler knows which one I want.  I really need/want this!


I can always use Chap Stick.  I use this stuff ALL the time!  It makes a great stocking stuffer!


I've been low on Mascara for awhile now.  So THIS is always a great idea too.


I can also use a new Brow pencil.  Go HERE for the color selection.  Lingering is the one I use.


I've decided I finally want a pair of Ugg's.  The shorter ones in grey.


I would LOVE THIS chair from ZGallerie.


I know THIS is a little extreme, but I love it.  This is a "wish" list.


Also...

Gift Cards to just about anywhere are always welcome!
A facial from somewhere nice.
PEDICURES!!!  Always needed!
Movie money
iTunes Money
Laser Hair Removal {doesn't hurt to ask}


There you have it, a little list to help get you started.  I believe in you!

6 comments:

onehm said...

You always have such fun Christmas lists. I can't think of ONE THING that I want for Christmas...
except maybe a pair of pants that fit. :(

Tiffany said...

I absolutely LOVE the deer head from ZGallerie! I have been looking for that for a while. Didn't know about ZGallerie. I first saw it on Pioneer WOman in her kitchen and I thought "I have to have that!!"

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! How many people buy presents for you for Christmas???

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go on that wish list! and congrats on the bun in the oven!

Andrea said...

You would definitely look stylin' in those fab maternity clothes! CONGRATS on another itty bitty! How exciting!!!!

Lissa said...

I want your Santa, he sounds good! Hope he delivers!