5.30.2007

Aunt Kiki


























I now she won't be thrilled with this picture but I want to let her know that I love her and am sad we don't get to see each other more.
We are sister's and the very best of friends. So close that words don't even need to be said most of the time, we will just know what the other one is thinking. She has always been so helpful to me in my new quest for motherhood and I never get to thank her for that. Thanks for being such a giving sister, one who would do anything for anyone at any time. You are a great friend to have and I love you! So does Toms, and he misses his Aunt Kiki!


P.S. To all my other siblings out there who are going to be offended that I didn't blog about them, I love you all too! Maybe someday I'll love you enough to blog about it! Just kidding, love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat just made my day, adn surprisingly I don't hate the picture. Not too shabby as a matter of fact. I miss you too!

onehm said...

I love Aunt Kiki too! So glad that we are friends...

Anonymous said...

isn't it spelled know not now? LOL!