1.11.2012

Children's Museum of Phoenix

This past weekend I was lucky enough to have Tyler working on projects all around the house so in order to keep him happy and the kids out of his way we went on a little field trip out to Phoenix.  I thought I had a groupon for the Children's Museum {found out once we were there that it was for a completely different museum, lame} but alas, did not.  So we payed our overpriced way to go inside for a little afternoon of fun.  I really do love this place!  I wish I could recreate piece's of it in my own home, I'm just crazy enough to TOTALLY have a noodle forrest in my living room!

Here are a few of the fun pictures I was able to capture from the day.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Trike Wash:  I love the reflective glass they have here.  I would build an entire house with this kind of glass as my windows!
Photobucket
This fun little fabric forrest was new to me.  I loved being able to find and make all sorts of different sentences with all the words.  So darling!
Photobucket
The Noodle Forrest: an all time favorite!
Photobucket
Max was having a great time at the race track.  He was right in everybody's way, but he didn't seem to mind.
Photobucket
Tommy was taking his cashiering job very seriously! 
Photobucket
Search and Find:  another cool idea I want to recreate in our home somewhere.
Photobucket
The giant tree house fort thing.  The kids could walk all around this thing for hours.  As could I because it's big enough for adults.  A huge plus!
Photobucket
Max was loving the 3 year and under room, he would press a button and the doggie picture would bark at him.  He was in heaven {even though he really hates dogs}.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This was fun to play with the sand and see the colors changing from underneath, however, I would NOT want this in my home.  Sand is not my friend!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Art Studio: Max was cracking me up in his oversized smock.  He was walking all around the room not sure what was going on.  Finally we were able to direct him towards the paint and then, of course, we couldn't keep him away from it.  Needless to say, we didn't spend too much time in this area, due to Max' screaming to paint more!
Photobucket
A very creative moose in the Art Studio.  I love taking something and presenting it in a unique way.  This was made from sweaters and wood sticks.  Loved it!
Photobucket
One last group photo that I was trying to make look artsy {the random guy I asked to photograph it must not have had my same vision}.

No comments: