10.23.2011

Getting "Purse"onal

Sunday mornings before church I take the time to clean out and reorganize my purse from the following weeks adventures.  I thought I would document the contents of my bag, for informations sake {and cause I thought it was kind-off funny and random}.  Plus, it's a good way to see what people are like, I think.  I believe what's in a lady's purse can really speak volume's about them.   No?

Note:  I didn't edit or take anything out of this shot, so it's all here!
Photobucket
Contents:
1 Size 3 Diaper
1 Size 4 Diaper
Epic Receipt
Vintage Ephemera
Outback Giftcard
Wallet
Gum Wrapper
2 of Lola's clips
Loose Change
Water Bottle Lid
Bag of Crayons
Sharpie Pen
Sharpie Paint Pen
Top By: Karas Customs
Unopened Pack of Gum
Change Purse
Coupons
Hand Sanitizer
Fioricet {For Migraines}
Pill Box
Cosmetics Bag
Camera
Coupon
Part of a Shopping List
Crackers
Alba Lib Balm x3
Childrens Tylenol
Lib Bliss By: What's Your Virtue? x2
2 Packs of Half Eaten Gum
Bag of M&M's {Movie Last Night}
Receipt
Baby Wipes in Case
Bracelets {Under the Wallet}

No comments: