1.12.2011

I'm Spoiled

{but SO grateful!}

Mr. Max has a new sleeping space.
     Sunday night, after a LONG day of potty training disasters, headaches and emotional breakdowns I decided I needed to get Max's sleeping habits under control.  I needed one less thing to worry about, so I fed him, changed him, played a little to get him sleepy and at about 11:00 p.m. wrapped him, laid him in his mock crib, turned on the sound machine and night light, closed the curtains and shut the door behind me.  I was praying he wouldn't scream for hours like Lola did, and sure enough, my prayers were answered.  We didn't hear from him til 5:30 a.m..  Awesome!  Then Tyler fed him for me and put him back to sleep until he woke up again at 9:15 a.m..  Double Awesome!  Then Monday night we had the same routine and what do you know, same awesomeness!  This morning Tyler actually had to wake him up to feed him around 6:30 a.m. then he slept in for me until 10:00 a.m.!!!
So yes, I know I'm spoiled, in many ways.

It's Awesome!
I love this kid!  {He also doesn't seem to mind the pink hand me downs from Lola, 
he's secure in his masculinity}

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Totally love my own space for bedtime. Congrats!

And potty training??? How is that going?