10.27.2010

I got my blog back!

and what better way to celebrate then with some cute pictures of the two newest additions to the family!
  Max and Scotty!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I've got a lot more catching up to do but this is good for now.  These little guys are destined to be best buds.  Only three weeks apart it's so fun to see what the other one is doing.  Scotty is a bit of an overachiever in his standing abilities, while Max is a bit lazy!  What the video and you'll see what I mean.  I love hearing their little giggles and seeing their bright smiles.  So easy to please, I just love these little guys {max is certainly the favorite around here these days! I hate to say it, but it's true}.
  Although Lola is looking exceptionally cute these days with her little pig tails,
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: