8.11.2009

Summer of '09, Greatest Hits

I figured I'd take a little blogger laxative and spill the memories for everyone.
So. Get. Comfortable.
Photobucket
Here we are on the weekend after the fourth. We go to see our fireworks show on the back nine at Encanto Golf Course. We are right up in the action, it's almost scary how close we sit.
Photobucket
Seriously, we were that close!
Photobucket
We went swimming with my fam for the fourth of July at my Mom's neighbors house. Toms LOVED the water that night.
Photobucket
He could jump in fast enough. He must have gone off the diving board 15 times.
Photobucket
My Brother Johnny and a naked Lola. She too loved the water.
Photobucket
The crazy jump competition. I thought this was a great action shot of Jimmy.
Photobucket
Love Joe's head just barely sticking up out of the water.
Photobucket
We also attended about a hundred All*Star games for Tyler's nephew's. Cody even made it to State. Good job to all who played. It made for some great entertainment for the family. Hot, but fun!

We hosted a couple different "Spend The Nights" at our place. Toms loves having his cousins come over to play. On this particular occasion we had SEVEN different kids spending the night. Not including our own two. Needless to say it was a full house! It's all about making memories though.
Photobucket
We also went to the public pools a few times. Here we took Toms{of course}, Buffy, Gracie and Emma. They love playing with each other so I try to get them together as much as possible to build their relationship. Buffy is my niece, from my side of the family and the others two are on Tyler's side. They love each other and even refer to each other as cousins. I think it's just so cute! I love 8 year old girls and all the fun they have!
Photobucket
Then we celebrated what would have been the 58th Birthday of my dad. He passed away on his Birthday so every year we get together as a family to celebrate his life and legacy. This year marks the 9th year he's been gone. Crazy how time flies. We sure do miss him.
Photobucket
{Dad and Cami at High School Graduation, 1997}
Photobucket
Next we spent a few different days at the mall playgrounds. Hey, it's cool and it's free! This is Jack, Tessa Toms and Seth {as well as some kid I don't know, apparently the other boys go to school with him}. They have a blast and it occupies them for hours and Tiff and I get to catch up. Good times!
Photobucket
Toms having way too much fun on the play train.
Photobucket
Lola not knowing what is going on.
Photobucket
Seth giving the kids a tour of the mall. "Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times."
Photobucket
"Sup?" Lola in the hood!
Photobucket
Another trip to the mall with cousins. This time with Audrey, Joey and William. I loved this pick of sweet Audrey. You can tell she's having a good time. Thanks for calling us Jimmy to play. We need to do it again.
Photobucket
Picture time with Ashley and friends. You can see more of the shots HERE. Thanks for such a fun tradition Ash!
Photobucket
Toms was quite the poser!
Photobucket
Just hanging around the house, A LOT!! Here Toms is playing with Lola. She loves bouncing in her bouncer and he loves watching her.
PhotobucketLola's First taste of food. Yum, cereal with Prune Juice.
Photobucket
Tommy FOREVER wanting to hold her! He really is much more gentle then I expected. ...and she loves him playing with her, go figure.
Photobucket
I finally bought Toms his own pair of big boy scissors. He's been begging for months. So he has his own little set of school supplies. Hey whatever keeps him occupied for 15 minutes at a time is great with me.
Photobucket
We also took Toms to the play place at good ol' McD's. One day we stopped and picked up little miss Provence to join us. They played and ate then played then ate. It was fantastic. They are still too small to climb up the play equipment so they just play around the bottom of it. Perfect, that means I never have to go up there after them. This was the best shot I could get. Toms was being silly and not posing for me. So I picked the one where P looks darling!
Photobucket
Me being bored while they played so I thought I'd play with the camera a bit. and yes, this was the best shot out of like 20. Sad, I know.
Wow, a lot, huh! Told ya. Thanks for all the memories. Goodbye Summer and Hello school year. Too bad we can't say goodbye heat yet!

No comments: