3.04.2009

The Sale

Alright for all you bargain shoppers out there I am having my Indoor Garage Sale Tomorrow, Thursday, night!  Let me know if you need directions to my place, just leave me a comment with your e-mail and I'll let you know.  I will start it at 6:00 pm and go til 9:oo.  The good stuff will go fast so the earlier you can make it the better.  I have a TON of clothes, shoes, purses and home goods.  Organizational stuff and some furniture.
So I hope everyone who wants to come will be able to make it.  Thanks and see you tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Jenni Coberly said...

Nothing like having a garage sale three days before you have a baby! You crazy lady!! Wish I was there to partake of all the cuteness!

Becky said...

Can I tell you how excited I am for this??? And I LOVE the name Lola (Charlie and Lola! So cute.) I will be there.

p.s. are you being induced?