12.18.2008

Bella Fine Contest!

Bella Fine is holding a contest with their shoppers Christmas trees.  It's way easy to enter and if you win you get a cute basket full of Bella Fine goodies.  So here goes nothin'!  Wish me luck!
Photobucket
Tree number one. The main tree in our Family Room.
Photobucket
Tree number two.  
The new fun & funky one with all 
my Christopher Radko ornaments displayed.
Photobucket
Here is a closer shot of some of the fun ornaments on the tree.

Have a merry evening. Show me your tree, I wanna see!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that smaller white tree!! Don't get me wrong, I love both your trees, but the white one is so unique! Where did you get it?

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

No offense to the picture, but your tree looks a million times better in person. I had major Christmas Tree envy the other night. I hope you win! Too bad I can't even enter because we didn't even put up a tree this year! Party was a blast, thx again!