12.02.2008

ASU Game!

So, I was finally able to join Tyler and the rest of the gang for one of the ASU Football games this season.  He and his family have been going for a few years now and I've never had the desire to go and sit in a hot stadium and watch a game that I'm not all that interested in, but we had an extra ticket this past weekend {Thanks Spencer} so I wanted to go and see what all the fuss was about.
We started the evening out with a little tailgating.  We ordered Spinato's pizza to chow on and can I just say, YUM!  Then we hung out in the parking lot for a bit while the boys threw a football back and forth and the ladies talked all about the fun deals they were able to get earlier that day while shopping.
ASU
I had to take a picture of Tyler, Tim & Darrin's shoes.  Apparently they all shop at the same store.
ASU
Here's one of the top of that last picture.  Such fun friends, you're all so lucky to have each other!
ASU
Some of the other's getting ready for the game to start.
ASU
After the team would score a touchdown Tyler & one of the boys would do pushups with one of the nephews.  The first one's were done with Cody and Tim ended up hurting his shoulder.  So Darrin stood in and helped Tyler out for the rest of the touchdowns.  
ASU
Griff!
ASU
The boys going crazy after the Devils scored another touchdown.
ASU
They were running up and down the aisle's flying their shirts in the air screaming their heads off.  This was the most entertaining part of the whole game.  So funny watching such skinny little kids running all over the place.
ASU
and here we are!  We had to take a picture to document this joyous occasion.  Who knows when I'll be joining them again.  Maybe once a year.  That's about all I need to get my fill.

Thanks Babe for making such a fun and memorable evening at the game for me.  I loved seeing "Game Face Tyler", a new side of you that I knew was somewhere inside, but never have seen it come out before.  It was rather enjoyable.  Thanks!

GO DEVILS!!   oh, and we won!  That's always a plus!