10.29.2008

Finally, The Party!!!

Alright, so many of you know that Molly & I threw a crazy fun Halloween party this past weekend.  We had such a great turnout with TONS of great costumes and lots of yummy food.  Thank you to everyone who brought something or donated some money to the cause.  It was lots of work but lots of fun in the end.  I was so sad because my camera was taken with Toms to the Babysitters house so I was unable to get any pics of the actual party.  That was very sad and frustrating.  So I'm looking for ward to all the blogs that will showcase some of the great pics from the party.
Haunted House 2
A. Some of my Halloween decor around the house.
B. Part of the haunted house room.
C. More EYE popping decorations.
D. The front door entrance this year.
E. More of the front porch display.
F. Halloween fun in my kitchen area.
Haunted House 1
A. First walking into the Haunted House.
B. Part of the Haunted House table setup.
C. More of the table.
D. More Haunted House.
E. My Spooky chandelier.
F. The front entry way table.
Halloween Aftermath
A. The back yard table setup.
B. Food and gathering area in the back yard.
C. The morning after, before taking everything down.
D. ALL THE TRASH!
E. The cute voting area for the costume contest.  {Thanks Tangie!!!}
F. Another view of the food table area in the morning light.
So since I was unable to take any pics from the party here are some fun links to other's blogs who were at the party and did take some fun pics.  Thanks to everyone who took so many fun pictures!  I love seeing them all to look back on the fun evening we had.
Sarah's Picture slideshow, thanks!!!  Jill's ONE picture of their costumes, so GREAT!!!
Andrea's Pics, so many thanks!!!  Alright, instead I'm just going to list everyone...
Thanks everyone for all the fun pics and if I missed your post of the party leave me a comment so I can link you up!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It was a great party. You guys are amazing.