- A lot has been happening but not much blog worthy stuff. I had to captain our Enrichment activity last week (The craft part!), so that was certainly a lot of work. But it turned out great and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
- I've also been working on organizing the house and cleaning out cupboards and pantries. Still working on the food pantry, and not looking forward to it!
- We've watched a lot of the olympics! Some close races, very fun to watch and be a part of Phelps making history!
- I'm also working on throwing my friend Jill a baby shower for her 4th baby who is finally going to be a boy. I made the invit's last night and they look SO cute!
- I've been eating a lot! If I stay hungry for too long then I feel even worse so I've been keeping the cereal factories in business!
- Toms is talking up a storm. He repeats just about anything you say and it's just too cute. Last night he was up until a record breaking 1:15 am!!!! Pill! While we were lying in my bed to try to get him to nod off, I looked over at him and told him that I loved him. He looked back up at me and FINALLY repeated "I Love You" back! This is something I work on everyday, I mean I say it to him all the time and he never repeats it back, as hard as I try. But last night he repeated it, it was so perfect. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and suddenly the fact that he was still awake at 1:00 in the morning wasn't so bad anymore.
- I've been working on new Binkie clips to stock up on. I've made some really cute ones, I just love the way they turned out. I really need to get pics up of all them so I can sell them on my blog, but that's a whole other adventure that will be left on my to do list for now.
- Kristy is just about ready to pop! I can't wait for a new little baby in the fam. Especially her babies, I just love those kids!
- We went to dinner the other night with my fam for all the August birthdays and while we were there we found out that Amber was pregnant!!! YEAH! She is due just after me, how fun will that be? I'm so excited for them.
Alright, I know everyone is probably thinking "What happened to Mimi?". Well yes, I'm still alive, I've just been a little unmotivated lately. Due to the first Trimester and all. But slowly I plan to get back in the swing of things. Promise!