7.03.2008

I've been Scrappin it up!


This is one of my new favorites!  Very appropriate for this weekend!

Look at those two!  Doesn't get much cuter then that!

Another beach page.  I just love Tangie's beach kits!

This LO is for the upcoming challenge at the Loft.  It's a Christmas in July Challenge, using any kit that is "Not" a Christmas kit.  A bit challenging and way fun!

These are a new thing called ATC's {Artist Trading Cards}.  They are much smaller and are supposed to be made to trade with other artists.  I made a few to try it out, but I must admit it is not really my thing.  Maybe I'll do a hybrid project with them, but for now here are a few examples.
Some of the elements that they are making in the ATC kits are too die for, so even if I don't use them for ATC's I'll still get lots of use out of them in my regular pages.

On the list for us this weekend:  

A movie tonight.  The Incredible Hulk.  It's looks pretty good even though they just made it!


The First Annual Wright Invitational.  Including: Dan, Spencer, Tyler, Jeff, Kenney, Bill, Dad & Tim.  Have fun boys and good luck!


The Diamondbacks game with all of Tyler's fam, with a great fireworks show to follow.  Air conditioning and fireworks!  Sounds good to me!


Dinner and swimming fun with my family on Saturday.  Followed by some Fireworks in Phoenix on the golf course.


Hopefully a couple of projects done around the house!!!!  I love you babe!!!


Teaching the lesson on Sunday in Nursery.


What are your plans?  Hope you have a Fun & Safe Holiday weekend!  Try & stay cool!

2 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE these LO's!! That first one is my FAVORITE!! So so cute. Very creative. You are awesome!

Cicily said...

Seriously, when do you sleep? I haven't done that much in a month. I like the layout with the fish, very cute.