5.10.2008

Blissful Living Boutique

Here are some of my boards and my set up.  Don't you just love all these fun colors!
Well this weekend was a huge success over at the new studio.  We had a great crowd come out to see all the fun new things that we have in store.  The Studio looks DARLING!  So bright and colorful, Creative and Welcoming.  If you get a chance, you must stop by and check it all out.  I am so excited to have such a fun place to teach all sorts of different classes at.  Of course by now most of you know I am teaching a Digital Scrapbooking Class, a message board class and a candle embellishment class.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cami !! It was so fun meeting yesterday !! Can't wait to see ya more at Blissful !! take care,

xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

Tiffany said...

Cami - it was such a great surprise to see you stopped by my blogspot! Life's a beach and we love married life. Miss you guys too and I love your blog. You're super talented, mamasita! I'm addin' you to my list...Give Toms a kiss for me!

Cicily said...

Your setup is super cute.

Jill said...

It's been too long since I checked your blog. I didn't know you were doing a digital scrapbooking class. I NEED to come. I still haven't gotten on the wagon with that on. How do I find out the schedule of classes?

molly said...

Looks beautiful! So glad there was a good turn out! Good luck :)

michelle said...

It was good to see you Saturday. I am loving all of the new things that Blissfull living has to offer. You are going to be a wonderful teacher! You have so much talent! I'll give you a call tomorrow. :) Michelle

Erika said...

Wow! It looks so cute. You are amazing!!