2.19.2008

Monday's Makeover's On Tuesday

This is a guest book that I made for one of my dearest girlfriends.  We have kind off lost touch for the past three years or so but when I found out she was getting married I was so excited for her.  I offered to make her sign in book for their reception.  This is the final product.  I paper scrapped the outside {Shown Above} and Digi Scrapped the inside pages.  I loved it, here is just one of the pages that I made {Shown Below}.  Congratulations, Mary & Matt!
I turned this frame {Above} into this {Below}, I obviously had two of them.
I made one of these for Molly, Tangie, Ali and Becky {Their Mom}.  It's a flower from their Dad's Funeral.  I was able to save some flowers from the arrangement on the casket and wanted to make them into something that they could treasure forever.  
This is how they turned out {Above}.  I also lost my Father a few years back and know how hard that day was for me.  Molly has become like a sister to me and I was so happy to be able to do something for them that they can have to help remember their dad.  You girls are amazing and I'm so privileged to be such great friends with each of you!  XXXOOO
Some new mirrors I've hung in my hallway.  A Christmas present.
I have had this message board in my hallway for awhile but it needed a little something more.  So I found this fun fabric at Joann's and added some cute ribbons I had around the house.  This was the result.  I now love my message board hanging in my hallway.  I forgot to take a before picture.  Sorry, but you get the idea.
Wow, that was a lot of new stuff!  I've been saving up, sorry but the Monday Makeover's don't seem to be working for me.  Maybe someday I'll get myself together to have a makeover project every week, but I don't see it happening any time soon.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

kayleen said...

that framed flower from the funeral makes me want to cry. that was so sweet of you.

Anonymous said...

All of it is awesome, of course! Maybe someday I will actually make it over in person to see it all!

Cicily said...

Can I come craft with you?

molly said...

It is all awesome Cami! Thank you so much for the framed flowers, I can't wait to give them to everybody when Ali gets here next weekend :) You are the best.

Anonymous said...

HOly Crap! I had no idea how talented you are, I mean, SERIOUSLY!!! Can you do Ashley's Home Makeover, Cami Edition???

Becky said...

You are so talented! Everything is so cute and beautiful! I love looking at your makeovers and the flowers for Molly and her family members were so lovely and thoughtful of you. Girl, you're awesome.

Tangie Baxter said...

wow look at you go girl! THANK YOU SO MUCH the flowers you did! I can't wait to be able to take mine home, we HAVE to wait for Ali I was told ;) hee hee! YOU ARE FABULOUS!

onehm said...

Good for you!! The flowers for the girls are amazing. You are a good friend.

The Blakes said...

You are so talented! I loved thumbing through Mary's sign in book at the wedding. I love the message board...you may have inspired me!

Webb Family said...

WOW, you are so talented! I love the flowers what a wonderful idea!