1.13.2008

Scrapping Fool & other k-oce (So NOT the correct spelling, but sound it out, you get the point!)

Sorry this is the only thing I've been posting about lately. It's probably very boring for those of you who don't digi scrap. I'll get back in the saddle soon, I promise. The new year brings a lot of work if you are in primary, so that's where most of my time has been spent and I'm still not done. Crazy how many different things need to be done then redone and even done again. I'm getting a little burnt out but it's nice to get it all done and organized, for a while at least. Enjoy the pages for now. These are a few of my favorites. I think I'm getting used to the whole idea therefore I'm taking a few more chances on what I do and how much I add. There are some girls out there that are wicked creative with theirs. Hopefully that will be me as I continue on and keep practicing.

This week is going to be a crazy one for me, my sister and I are helping our Aunt out in her office. They own and operate THIS and it's going on this weekend and so we are going to be in the office taking phone calls and doing stuff to help out at the home base. Wish us luck cause we will both have our kids with us. It's definitely going to be a challenge with Toms to see how he behaves in one space all day and where he will take his nap. I'm sure we'll live and at least we will be getting paid for it. So again wish us luck. I may end up calling some of you if Toms doesn't cooperate. Any takers?? Anyway, blogging will be slim this week because of it, but I'll try to get a post up on Tuesday because that's my blog's 1 year birthday! Yehaw! I can't believe I've been journaling for a whole year. Way to be me!

Keep in touch ya'll!!! Credits for scrapping seen HERE!

1 comment:

Amy said...

(chaos)
love the new pages!!!
& good luck this week.