5.17.2007

Tyler's Graduation!

It finally happened! I can't believe it's been 2 years. A short period of time as far as schooling goes, but long while your in it. Anyway, he graduated last weekend from the W.P.Carey MBA Program at ASU! Congratulations Babe! However, while this was going on, I was in the bathroom sick with this stomach flu that has been going around. Tyler and I both woke up around 5:00 a.m. that morning not feeling well. He started throwing up right away but I started to throw up when we were in the arena during the ceremony. Nothing worse then being sick in a public restroom! Anyway, Tyler started to feel well enough to walk and make it through the whole rest of the day, but I was to sick to go to the luncheon afterwards. Talk about bad timing! Whatever the case, at least he's finished with his schooling and now I will have my husband back at home 2 nights a week! Yahoo!
Toms was sleeping during the speeches, it was still a bit early for him. Usually we don't wake up until around 10. If I could have been sleeping I would have been too!
Here are some of his family members that came to the graduation. I was too sick to take very many pictures and didn't get any shot's of everyone at the luncheon afterwards at Cafe Boa. More people were able to come to lunch then to the ceremony. It is such a great accomplishment and we are all very proud of him! Now on to bigger and better things, right? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

onehm said...

Congrats to the "Brother Batman"!!