5.17.2007

My Mother's Day Gift!

I was totally surprised when I went to open my mother's day gift this past Sunday afternoon. Tyler had gotten me a new camera! I told him I wanted a new one but thought he wouldn't want to buy a new one cause I just got my old one 2 Christmas's ago. Anyway, he surprised me and now I have a fun new camera to take pictures and movie's with. Not to shabby for my first mother's day. It was very generous of Tyler and made me very happy! He actually had it wrapped and everything! Good job Babe!

2 comments:

onehm said...

Wow. Impressive, Batman! And a home-made card too? What are you getting next year?!!

onehm said...

Hey, I was just thinking that you should put pics of your binky ties on your blog...do a slideshow maybe and post it. Then you could sell them right off your blog. Just an idea.