2.06.2007

I've just been busy!


So lately I feel like i really have a part time job with my calling in the primary as the secretary. it certainly has taken up a lot of my time. just a lot of organizing and keeping stuff updated and whatever else. anyway, if i wasn't dedicating all my free time to that i really would have the best blog in the world! anyway, besides that i have been getting my house ready for bunko. i host it at the end of the month. i love bunko. we don't even play bunko anymore we just get together to have a fun evening with all our girlfriends. we have a great group of girls that make the evening fun and very lively. well here are a few cute pics from the last month. enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There needs to be a whole lot more of that cute red headed kid. He's the best part of this blog so far :)